Thank you Note

Thank you Note


There are no words to show my pleasure

A person who made my future 

Who put her all afford in teaching me

Her belief was always rating for me

Being reliable is a basic need of life 

Integrity makes our character bright


I always heard

You have to win everywhere it's an award

But you told us "losing is a great life part."

You thought us that what is a real success

How can we able to enjoy moments on stage.


We were a distinct part of a soil

You made us a pot by merging and  join

You put us together for making the atmosphere

I am grateful to FEA for such a type of public welfare.


Today whatever I am saying these word 

It is  my achievement and your belief

Because these word is not coming from outsource

It is just your afford and our inner force.


In last I would like to say 

Thank you for your time,

Thank you for your belief

Thank you for your guide,

Thank you for your pride 

Thank you for your afford,

Thank you for giving tounge to us dumb.

Thank you for making us a person from ghosts.

Thank you for giving us motivation.

Thank you for your love kind and appreciation.


writer - Jitendra Kushwaha

Comments