One way ticket to mars

 


My all friends were going on a trip with their family, I also said to my Mom to go with them, anyway I persuaded my Mom to go with them, I packed my dresses and glass, and we went outside to go with friends.

When we reached a station that I saw an amazing place which I had never seen in my life. there was a big building people were moving to take some paper in hand. We also entered the house and we reached a counter that was perhaps Ticket counter, I was so tiny at the age of 12th that's why I was not able to see the face of the officer who is working there with his computer. my mom Said: Please give me a Ticket to Mars.

They gave a ticket and said; "This is your ticket and This is your child "

"Why are you giving me only two tickets," mom said. "I have to come back I want a return ticket also "

the officer said: No Mam this is not possible we can only give you a one-way ticket because this journey is only one way.

After that Mom was shocked.


Thank you.

Story :

"Where are you going," my Mom asked me.

"Oh, Mom. Give me 5 minutes when I will come then I will tell you" I answered by turning.

when I reached the house of My friend he was packing a bag to go somewhere with family.

I asked "Are you going somewhere"

"We are going on a trip but why you are asking I know you will not go there because you are a coward," He said.

He was my friend but he always burnt to sight.

I ran toward my home, I said to my mom about my friend, how he behaved to me.

I regretted to Mom to go on a trip. anyway, I persuaded my Mom to go with them.

Suddenly Mom told me: "You have to find your favorite clothes and goggles ". I gave them that. She put it in my school bag. I was happy because of that trip.

We came outside of the house, my Mom turned and a glimpse of the house and moved forward. We met our neighbor and we all move towards the airplane station.

When we reached the Station there was a tall white officer was standing and he said "Oh Miss Granza are you ready to go there ", "Yes "Mom said.

We reached the ticket counter and Mom said "Please give me two tickets ". "Please wait 2 minutes," the officer said who was working on the ticket counter.

He gave me two tickets and then Mom asked again "where are my return tickets I have to come back again".

Officer smiled and said "Ma'am This a journey of 385 million Km and You are going on Mars, we can give you only a one-way ticket"

Mom shocked. He said to me "Do you like to go on your journey".

"What happens," I asked Mom.

Mom said, "My Son this is a journey of Mars which is on the distance of 385 Million Km and we will reach there after traveling 8 Months almost, And This is if okay for you then One big problem is here that, There is only one way to go at Mars you can't come from there, You have to live there".

I was shocked about that journey.

We come backed and Whole I've been thinking this all the way "Why I convince Mom to go on a trip "

And from that day I still never asked Mom to go anywhere.

Now I am 49 years Sometimes I think about that journey, If I went on that trip I was not here. Because that was the last time when I decided to leave earth .

So always listen your mother.

Thank You all.




Comments