Movie script of Deep in the Jungle ofbthe Doom

Characters 
One kid , Miss Joe , Ben , Hunter women

First Scene:
Joe : Hey guys hope you all are beter and you all will not refused my opinion about the tour of South Africa Jungle , there we will do nature study .
Kid :why not Ma'am we should go .

Second scene:
(In starting everything was cool but after sone times Kid saw a flower and he tried to tuch that )
We all have to be carefull about these stranger thing which can be dengeroda.
And you don't tuch it .

Third Scene:
After sometime kid eat banana and said: 
"This fruit is too sweet I like it in such types of place . Oh thank you miss Joe for this trip  "
(After sometime Kid )
Kid :what is this why my skin is going dengerous , please help me , please .
(He became a monster )

Fourt scene:
Ben : OH I know you  have eaten that poisonous fruit Joe prevented you to tuch any thing , but you have not given attention.
I have read in article about this fruit and I am shocking that it is really .
Kid : Now what will  I do master ?
Ben : You have to eat a a heart fruit which is in heart shape find that .

(Monster went to search and there a Hunter women met them)

Fifth scene:
(Hunter women started to make aim to kill him.)
Kid : don't kill me I am a human , I am searching heart fruit to became like before.
Hunter women : Oh then I have to help you just go 5 metre left and there is many heart fruit you can get , but be aware there are many dragons they can attach on you. 
(Mean while a dragon came there )
Ben : A dragon is coming here Kid help us and first kill them .
(Monster and dreaming fight each other and finally monster win the fight and he killed the dragon )
Six scene:
Joe :we have no more time go and eat this heart fruit and we have to go because out time has end .
(They came out from the jungle and now they are happy)

Thanks for reading.

-Jitendra kushwaha 

Comments